All About My Sexy Husband...
1. What is his name? Richard - but we call him Rich, or Ritchie, or Daddy!
2. Who eats more? He does at meal time - but I snack more!!
3. Who said I love you first? He did, I was way too afraid to admit it!
4. Who is taller? He is, and according to him, I'm shrinking!!
5. Who is smarter? I'll call it a tie! He's definitely got me in some subjects, but I can hold my own!
6. Who is more sensitive? That depends...I'm not usually, but for 1 week out of every month - you can't say anything that won't get under my skin!
7. Who does the laundry? ME!!! I don't like anyone washing my clothes but me! Yes, I have issues!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at it, he does.
9. Who pays the bills? HE DOES! I got way too stressed out - I'm not the best with money - I'd rather go shopping then pay bills! He's much more disciplined than I.
10. Who cooks more? I do - but there are a couple of things that his mom used to make him as a kid, so I make him cook those meals because - well, he's picky and I don't want to mess up his "favorites" by deviating from the original version.
11. What meals do you cook together? Taco's and BBQ.
12. Who is more stubborn? I AM!!! Please, for your own sake, never ask me if I need help with something!!!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Obviously he is, because I'm never wrong!!! ;0)
14. Who is more clean? We're both neat freaks, but if I'm going to clean something, I'm going to clean it right! It takes at least 2 or 3 cleaning products to clean a room! He's more of a put away the clutter so it looks clean.
15. Who has more siblings? Me - I'm #5 of 6. He's #1 of 2.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I let him! ;0)
17. What do you like to do together? Chores, I know, weird. We like to do the yard work, wash cars, clean the house. For fun, we like to watch movies.
18. Who eats more sweets? He does. He's a dessert person, I only like it once in awhile. However, we both LOVE a good cheesecake!!!
19. Guilty pleasures? I don't know if he has any - maybe Starbucks and vampire movies!
20. How did you meet? In the Navy - we were in the same Navy Reserve Unit, and knew each other for a few years before we ever started dating.
21. Who asked who out first? He did - actually, we went with a mutual friend to a movie so that people wouldn't start any "rumors" in our Reserve Unit.
22. Who kissed who first? He definitely kissed me first.
23. Who proposed? He did - and I was mortified!!! We were in such a public place - I hate making a spectacle of myself - I saw him start to bring a ring box out and I almost ran away! Looking back, it was quite romantic - we were on the observation deck of the Eifel Tower (OK-just the little one on the Vegas strip!), watching the Fountain show at the Bellagio. I just wish there hadn't been so many people around!!
24. His best features? His sexy runner's legs, his smile, and his hair, with just a sprinkling of gray starting.
25. What is his greatest quality? Just one??? I can't name just one! It's his undying devotion to his family, his work, his country, his faith; his honesty; his self-confidence; his humility; his pride; and the fact that he loves his family and is not afraid to show it.
Who do I tag? Well, I don't know enough people in this blogging world, so...I guess, Jacki and Mom!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
All About My Sexy Husband...