Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 8

Saturday August 9, 2008

Day 8 found us at yet another beach! We headed just south of my sister's house and found ourselves in San Clemente, so we thought, what the hay, we'll stop here today! I just love being on vacation...no schedules, no timelines, no agendas, just go with the flow! I have to relish it while I can, because I know it's coming to an end - and all too soon! :(
So, we're sucking up as much of this beautiful California sunshine and ocean air as we can while we still have it to enjoy.
After the beach, my sister, Kim, and my brother-in-law, Kenny, took us out to a birthday dinner. It was nice to visit, and a great meal too! Thanks you guys, so much, for the dinner, the hospitality, and all the love and friendship you've extended our family while we've been here. I said recently, that the older I get, the more my family means to me, and the more time I want to spend with them.

1 comments:

Florene or Lori said...

Oh, Heather! What a grand vacation! Your pictures are "top-notch!" And I hope you are taking in all of that wonderful fresh air! I love you guys!

MOM