Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 10 - the end of the road


My creation
Originally uploaded by heather_n_lv
Yeah!!! I caught up with posts about our trip!! And just in time to head home tomorrow! (OK - today, being that it's after midnight as I type this!)


Today we took the little ones and Elissa for one last excursion to the beach. The big boys went with my nephew, Scott, who took them skim boarding with some of his friends.


We took some fun video and pictures to remember the last day of our summer vacation of 2008! It's been so much fun, and I'm so grateful that we've been blessed with the means to make these memories with our family. I have so many fond memories of family vacations when I was a little girl, I hope my children are able to look back on our trips and smile. Not to mention that this may be the last time Elissa will be able to accompany us on "family" vacation, she's off to college next week, and who knows what the future holds for her.


Thank you for coming along on our trip with us! I love all of your comments, and I love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you came here for your vacation! It was great to have you here. Love all of you - miss you already.

Florene or Lori said...

Ah! The end of a perfect vacation. I have missed you while you were gone, but will talk to you when you get home and can't wait to hear all about it. Have a safe trip home!

MOM